ServiceFB simplify programmers work when creating NT Services using FreeBASIC as programming language. It also encapsulate most of the Win32 API and provide a clean event-driven like interface.
* 2007-02-12 - Version 0.3.0 is released!
*0.3.0* (February 12, 2007)
* ServiceFB is now under MIT license.
* No log file (service.log) will be created unless SERVICEFB_DEBUG_LOG is defined.
That will trim a bit the reported information
Version 0.3.0 (Source): servicefb-0.3.0.zip (36Kb)
ServiceFB is now licensed under MIT license. You could use ServiceFB in free or commercial projects as long copyright notice remain unchanged.
ServiceFB is now at Google Code!
This project is hosted in a public, open SVN (subversion) repository, in case others want to contribute or get updates using it.
* It takes advantage of features available in beta 0.17 of FreeBASIC (tested only agaisnt night-build from Pritchard).
* Also, its build with fb lang (no deprecated) so your code must comply with the new standards.