FMOD.bi Question

Headers, Bindings, Libraries for use with FreeBASIC, Please include example of use to help ensure they are tested and usable.
wallyg

FMOD.bi Question

Post by wallyg »

I am using FMOD for working on my music library. I have figured out how to do most of what I want to do from the example and looking at FMOD.bi.

However, I see lots of routines in the FMOD.bi file and was wondering if there was some documentation on these routines somewhere. The site www.fmod.com does not talk about the routines specifically defined in FMOD.bi. And the APIs talked about in general do not seem to be the same as what is in FMOD.bi.

Thanks
Wally
St_W

Re: FMOD.bi Question

Post by St_W »

I guess you're using the old FMOD 3.75 headers. This library version is already deprecated for many years unfortunately no more downloads or documentation is officially provided by the company developing the library.

If you still need it, you can find the Win32 version (I don't think there has ever been a 64-bit version) including documentation and samples in the Internet Archive:
https://web.archive.org/web/20071027022 ... 375win.zip
wallyg

Re: FMOD.bi Question

Post by wallyg »

I am but would be interested in a better library to process *.mp3 files especially reading/writing Tag/ID3 labels.

Thanks
Wally