Request translation of C header <sys/queue.h>

External libraries (GTK, GSL, SDL, Allegro, OpenGL, etc) questions.
j8w344c6

Request translation of C header <sys/queue.h>

Post by j8w344c6 »

It's an important C headers alongside many other important C headers not available in our crt headers set. When you translating C headers that have TALQ_* and fbfrog failed exactly at this then it's definitely <sys/queue.h>. Please translate it so we will able to use it with FB. Thanks.
TJF

Re: Request translation of C header <sys/queue.h>

Post by TJF »

j8w344c6 wrote:It's an important C headers alongside many other important C headers not available in our crt headers set. When you translating C headers that have TALQ_* and fbfrog failed exactly at this then it's definitely <sys/queue.h>. Please translate it so we will able to use it with FB. Thanks.
Why do you think beeing allowed to claim a translation?

When you think that this header is important, then stop your endless blabla, translate and test that header, and come back when you have your first result to present.
freeCish

Post by freeCish »

TJF wrote:
j8w344c6 wrote:It's an important C headers alongside many other important C headers not available in our crt headers set. When you translating C headers that have TALQ_* and fbfrog failed exactly at this then it's definitely <sys/queue.h>. Please translate it so we will able to use it with FB. Thanks.
Why do you think beeing allowed to claim a translation?

When you think that this header is important, then stop your endless blabla, translate and test that header, and come back when you have your first result to present.
Why I can't? Do it or not is up to you, but no rules ever defined not allowed me to ask. It's the moderator @fxm requested me to recreate this thread. I no longer care about it. Go to him and ask why he had such a request for me.

Finally, shut the #%$@ yourself up. I have never feel being disrespected as much like that. Are you think I'm playing boss and asking you to work? No. The original thread has more information. I did try and failed. He deleted my thread and asked me to create a new one. This thread is short because I no longer remember what I said in the original thread.

You are not my boss nor my teacher to talk with me like that. You are in no position to be able to talk to me with such a tone. Even if your language is made of gold I will throw it to the trash can. After this comment with me FreeBASIC is nothing but rubbish.
fxm

Post by fxm »

This thread you had created (with one post) was mistakenly destroyed by transferring it from "Libraries & Headers" to "Libraries Questions'.
This is why I suggested that you recreate it in "Libraries Questions".
And that's all.
TJF

Post by TJF »

@j8w344c6 / freeCish

That header is code generating macros only. It's mainly DKL and myself who ever translated complex code generating macro sets for FB headers. So whomever - do you think - did you ask?

"The sound makes the music," as we say in German.
paul doe

Post by paul doe »

freeCish wrote:...
You are not my boss nor my teacher to talk with me like that. You are in no position to be able to talk to me with such a tone. Even if your language is made of gold I will throw it to the trash can. After this comment with me FreeBASIC is nothing but rubbish.
I thought I told you to stop arguing. Very well then, seeing as you can't abide to a simple request, I'll proceed to ban you now. Goodbye.
miilvyxg

Post by miilvyxg »

TJF wrote:That header is code generating macros only. It's mainly DKL and myself who ever translated complex code generating macro sets for FB headers. So whomever - do you think - did you ask?
I don't know who you are. Really. As newcomers I think he is too. dkl seems to be an admin of this forum. His account is bold red. You are a normal user because you don't have bold or any color on your account. The only impression of me about you is you updated the iup headers but other members reported it to be broken. I used to read that thread once but can't find it. You have huge number of posts. That's it.

Maybe you should ask the admin to make your account bold and add color to it so other members could know who you are and what you do.
miilvyxg

Post by miilvyxg »

paul doe wrote:
freeCish wrote:...
I thought I told you to stop arguing. Very well then, seeing as you can't abide to a simple request, I'll proceed to ban you now. Goodbye.
Then please ban me too. I found there is something definitely unfair. You seems too harsh on him. I think you somehow hate him. For which reasons I don't know. I think you should hate me more but I don't really know.

I'm already on the gambas one forum. The guys there is much better than here. You are a bunch of narcissists.
paul doe

Post by paul doe »

miilvyxg wrote: Then please ban me too. I found there is something definitely unfair. You seems too harsh on him. I think you somehow hate him. For which reasons I don't know. I think you should hate me more but I don't really know.
Everybody in this forum knows that admins and mods are a hateful bunch, hell-bent on sitting in front of their computers, hating Internet randos.
I'm already on the gambas one forum. The guys there is much better than here. You are a bunch of narcissists.
I see. That's why nobody coded a complete collections set for FreeBasic: too much time in front of the mirror. It's all coming together now...
fxm

Post by fxm »

miilvyxg wrote:
TJF wrote:That header is code generating macros only. It's mainly DKL and myself who ever translated complex code generating macro sets for FB headers. So whomever - do you think - did you ask?
I don't know who you are. Really. As newcomers I think he is too. dkl seems to be an admin of this forum. His account is bold red. You are a normal user because you don't have bold or any color on your account. The only impression of me about you is you updated the iup headers but other members reported it to be broken. I used to read that thread once but can't find it. You have huge number of posts. That's it.

Maybe you should ask the admin to make your account bold and add color to it so other members could know who you are and what you do.
Look at the readme.txt file in the FreeBASIC distribution.
miilvyxg

Post by miilvyxg »

fxm wrote:Look at the readme.txt file in the FreeBASIC distribution.
Frankly speaking, no one will read this file.
miilvyxg

Post by miilvyxg »

paul doe wrote:Everybody in this forum knows that admins and mods are a hateful bunch, hell-bent on sitting in front of their computers, hating Internet randos
Only you go after us. Other mods are fine.
miilvyxg

Post by miilvyxg »

paul doe wrote:I thought I told you to stop arguing. Very well then, seeing as you can't abide to a simple request, I'll proceed to ban you now. Goodbye.
What is arguing? What do you mean when you say 'arguing'? Ban someone is so easy for an arbitrary reason?
fxm

Post by fxm »

miilvyxg wrote:
fxm wrote:Look at the readme.txt file in the FreeBASIC distribution.
Frankly speaking, no one will read this file.
To monitor the evolutions of the different versions of fbc, the changelog.txt file is also important, and in addition is easy to use.