- Potential internal errors in Unix rtlib during SIGWINCH signal handling, due to calls to non-async-signal-safe functions
- Any input on stdin could break the Unix rtlib's escape sequence communication with the terminal, e.g. typing very fast at an Input prompt
- #679: WINDOW width/height were losing precision on very small Single values
- Taking the address of a PEEK expression (e.g. "@peek( integer, myptr )") ignored the PEEK data type. This could also break WITH when used on a PEEK expression.
- C backend: Passing @proc (taking address of procedures) expressions to BYREF parameters caused bad C code to be generated
- Pointer arithmetic on procedure pointers is now disallowed. It is not meaningful, because procedures do not have a fixed size and are not arranged like array elements.
- 0.90.0 regression: A bug in array index parsing could cause the compiler to crash due to arrays being used without index, instead of showing an error message
- 0.90.0 regression: ON GOTO was broken due to the compiler generating bad jump tables for it
- 0.90.0 regression: Some Win32 API libs were missing (e.g. libstrmiids.dll.a)
The HTML/CHM Documentation files' layout should be back to normal again now aswell.
- FreeBASIC-0.90.1-win32.zip (or as .7z)
FB in a .zip - can be extracted anywhere.
- fbc-0.90.1-mingw32.zip (or as .7z)
fbc for installation into a MinGW tree, like a MinGW.org package. Built for the MinGW.org toolchain.
- Windows Libraries: third-party libraries used by many of the headers and examples
- Windows Add-ons: additional programs used for cross-compiling or compiling with gcc. (Note: cross-compiling will require the lib subfolder from that platform's FreeBASIC installation.)
- FreeBASIC-0.90.1-linux.tar.gz (or as .tar.xz)
FB in a .tar.gz - can be extracted anywhere. Run sudo ./install.sh -i to install into /usr/local. Built on OpenSUSE; should work on all current distros.
- Linux Libraries: third-party libraries used by many of the headers and examples
FB for DOS. (beware of long filenames on some examples)
fbc for installation into a DJGPP tree, like a DJGPP package.
- DOS Libraries: third-party libraries used by many of the headers and examples
- DOS Add-ons: additional programs used for compiling with gcc.
The FB manual CHM.
For the fbhelp program (QB-like help viewer).
HTML, with 00index.html start page, useful as offline documentation when there is no CHM viewer.
For printing to paper.
- .tar.gz | .tar.xz | .zip | .7z
You can always find the latest FB source code in the fbc Git repository:
All the downloads are hosted over at SourceForge.