qfx2qif Quicken qfx to qif file converter

User contributed sources that have become inactive, deprecated, or generally unusable. But ... we don't really want to throw them away either.
LKnoch

Bad CRC of exe

Post by LKnoch »

WInZIP reports that the CRC of the app doesn't match the CRC in the header. Can you repost it please. Sounds great!
Briago

Post by Briago »

If you haven't tried already, try deleting and start the download over. It is possible that the download stopped before it was complete. It tested ok for me a few seconds ago.

Otherwise try from downloads.com:
http://download.cnet.com/QFXtoQIF/3000- ... ag=mncol;2
LKnoch

Post by LKnoch »

Interesting. I get the same error from CNET! I had trying downloading the original several times.

But i don't think that I need this now. I have Quicken 2010 and although it says it imports QIF, not QFX, with Quicken open, when starting the QFX export from my bank it automatically is detected by Quicken and imports the data automatically. Cute.
mehl

Re: Simple VB program for this.

Post by mehl »

Hello Briago --

Thanks for your post.

My Qkn 2013 won''t import the QFX files I have. I don't want to upgrade.
I know how to convert/prepare QIF files, so your program sounds like just what I need.

I could not open
http://software.moering.net/
Can you tell me where I can find the program you wrote, or send me a copy of it?

Thank you
Larry Mehl
mehl at cyvest.com

======================================================
Briago wrote:Some of you may be interested in making the program yourself for the experience. For anyone else, the link below has the program I wrote for myself.

There is no user interface or installer. You just drop the QFX on the executable and a QIF appears in the same directory.

I associate QFX files with the executable (stored in program files). Then when I double click any QFX file a QIF appears next to it. I don't think conversion can be easier.

If you run the executable it will come up with instructions for associating the QFX file with the program.

This is a very simple VB program (like I said, not even a UI). I'm currently working to get it posted to downloads.com for others to use.
hwhit

Re: qfx2qif Quicken qfx to qif file converter

Post by hwhit »

Thanks Briago,

I'm also trying to convert QXF to QIF to import into Quicken after they locked us out.

Would you mind reposting the VB or exe file for us?

Thank you very much,
With Regards, HW
MrSwiss

Post by MrSwiss »

download.cnet.com ... get it form here
Hmm888

Re: Simple VB program for this.

Post by Hmm888 »

Briago wrote: If you run the executable it will come up with instructions for associating the QFX file with the program.

This is a very simple VB program (like I said, not even a UI). I'm currently working to get it posted to downloads.com for others to use.
This app doesn't work and I found nothing that does except the paid version of a commercial app that does the same. :(
Hmm888

Post by Hmm888 »

MrSwiss wrote:download.cnet.com ... get it form here
This one doesn't work either.
MrSwiss

Post by MrSwiss »

Welcome to the forum, Hmm888.
Hmm888 wrote:
MrSwiss wrote:
download.cnet.com ... get it form here
This one doesn't work either.
Links tend to: age-out (going dead or becoming invalid, after some time).
That's one of the reasons, to avoid "bumping" old threads, in the forum
(over a year old, here).
badidea

Post by badidea »

I understand that both links work (at least here), but they link to an executable which does not work?
In the 3rd post (by jsherk) there is some code, maybe this can be used as a starting point?