Invitation to the InterCraft server!

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
Game Coder

Invitation to the InterCraft server!

Post by Game Coder »

Hey! So I know this isn't really freeBASIC related, but some friends of mine are all starting a server in Minecraft and I was wondering if you guys would want to join!

Now this may seem completely uninteresting to you, but,

We are using mods to add completely programmable computers to Minecraft, and the goal of this server is to create a giant computer network to create an in game internet.

We've coded a custom launcher, although if you don't want to do that I also made a small installer in Python to install Forge and all the mods as well as create a profile on the vanilla launcher, so you could use that too.

But yeah I thought I might ask because I've been on this forum for a long time (I was originally ZaneCross, I had to make a new account, it's a long story) and I think highly of a lot of the community here, so I figured I'd ask if you guys want to join! Just go to the join us page on the website: https://intercraftmc.com/index

Let me know if you do join, I think it'll be a lot of fun ^.^
Imortis

Re: Invitation to the InterCraft server!

Post by Imortis »

Color me interested! What mods are you using, aside from OpenComputers? Have been wanting to learn how to use OpenComputers for a while, as I was a fan of ComputerCraft, back in the day.
Game Coder

Post by Game Coder »

We are using a lot of mods, but most of them don't alter the gameplay very much, just Galacticraft and OpenComputers. I think we also have another mod that lets you use assembly as well... There is a full list of mods here:

https://intercraftmc.com/about

But yeah, we'll be glad to have you on the server! I'll send you an invite to our Discord by email if you already signed up ^.^

Also, if anyone else wants to join, it would be super cool to have like a freeBASIC group on the server.
Tourist Trap

Post by Tourist Trap »

Game Coder wrote:We are using a lot of mods, but most of them don't alter the gameplay very much, just Galacticraft and OpenComputers. I think we also have another mod that lets you use assembly as well... There is a full list of mods here:

https://intercraftmc.com/about

But yeah, we'll be glad to have you on the server! I'll send you an invite to our Discord by email if you already signed up ^.^

Also, if anyone else wants to join, it would be super cool to have like a freeBASIC group on the server.
I don't know anything about DISCORD or MINECRAFT but I like the look of your portal. Just sad that we can't really click anywhere, it's still under construction I guess.
Game Coder

Post by Game Coder »

You can't click anything? As far as I know, all the buttons are completely functional and have been since the site went up. Where exactly is it not letting you click, I'll have to fix that...