Wiki improvements

Forum for discussion about the documentation project.
paul doe

Re: Wiki improvements

Postby paul doe » Oct 08, 2018 10:22

fxm wrote:Would some people be interested in such an article?

Certainly useful, yes.

I was thinking on publishing FreeBasic reference implementations for all the Object-Oriented Design Patterns proposed by the GoF, along with some other useful ones, for people interested in OOP. Can I do it in the 'Documentation' forum?
fxm

Postby fxm » Oct 08, 2018 11:11

Yes, you are free to create a new topic for your article in the documentation forum.
Then, I will add it to the articles index post.

If your article consists of several posts written one after the other, I advise you to indicate at the end of the last post in progress that the article is not yet finished and that no user must answer for the moment (otherwise, I could clean after, but brutally by removing the posts inserted by others).
paul doe

Postby paul doe » Oct 08, 2018 11:31

fxm wrote:If your article consists of several posts written one after the other, I advise you to indicate at the end of the last post in progress that the article is not yet finished and that no user must answer for the moment (otherwise, I could clean after, but brutally by removing the posts inserted by others).

I was thinking of creating three topics: one for Creational patterns, one for Structural patterns, and one for Behavioral patterns. Then, in the opening post, publish a brief introduction on the topic, followed by the implementations on another post (I create the posts in another program that allows me to split them as needed, so don't worry about it). And then, discussion about the patterns might follow. Is this agreeable?
fxm

Postby fxm » Oct 08, 2018 12:32

paul doe

Postby paul doe » Oct 08, 2018 12:52

Very well. I'll work on it.

Return to “Documentation”