Grid help in VisualFreeBasic Forms

General FreeBASIC programming questions.
Tolo68

Grid help in VisualFreeBasic Forms

Post by Tolo68 »

Hello everyone.

In VisualFreeBasic, I can't find where to activate the grid, which VB6 Forms have to align the controls.

https://khalsaji.files.wordpress.com/20 ... .png?w=584
Xusinboy Bekchanov

Re: Grid help in VisualFreeBasic Forms

Post by Xusinboy Bekchanov »

There is no such possibility.
Tolo68

Post by Tolo68 »

But do you plan to include it ??, because I have some code that I made for a visual editor that I developed.
In case you cannot, I will try to do it myself, and I will notify you in the forum, since it is very useful to be able to align the controls in a grid.

I also have a code that imports projects and forms from VB6, and converts them to API into FreeBasic code.
Someone on the forum asked if this was possible, (since there are thousands and thousands of VB6 codes on the Internet), so I will also see if I can do it and adapt it to your IDE.

By the way congratulations !!!! You have done a great job, although you have relied on other ready-made libraries, yours has a lot of merit.

Greetings from Spain.
Xusinboy Bekchanov

Post by Xusinboy Bekchanov »

Tolo68 wrote:But do you plan to include it ??, because I have some code that I made for a visual editor that I developed.
In case you cannot, I will try to do it myself, and I will notify you in the forum, since it is very useful to be able to align the controls in a grid.

I also have a code that imports projects and forms from VB6, and converts them to API into FreeBasic code.
Someone on the forum asked if this was possible, (since there are thousands and thousands of VB6 codes on the Internet), so I will also see if I can do it and adapt it to your IDE.

By the way congratulations !!!! You have done a great job, although you have relied on other ready-made libraries, yours has a lot of merit.

Greetings from Spain.
VisualFreeBasic is not my program, you can contact him at:
http://www.yfvb.com/soft-48.htm