WinFBE Editor and FreeBASIC Compiler (All-in-One Package) (V3.1.0 June 4, 2023)

User projects written in or related to FreeBASIC.
deltarho[1859]

Re: WinFBE Editor and FreeBASIC Compiler (All-in-One Package) (Updated October 6, 2018)

Post by deltarho[1859] »

@Provoni

'#Resource "'<filename.rc>"

@PaulSquires

The Build Listbox is misbehaving - it closes immediately on releasing the left mouse button. As a workaround, I am changing the default build to enable me to make a change.
PaulSquires

Re: WinFBE Editor and FreeBASIC Compiler (All-in-One Package) (Updated October 7, 2018)

Post by PaulSquires »

Version 1.8.1 (October 7, 2018)
- Fixed: Regression causing build combobox to immediately close when clicked.
- Changed: Updated the Spanish language file (thanks Jose Roca).

https://github.com/PaulSquires/WinFBE/releases
deltarho[1859]

Re: WinFBE Editor and FreeBASIC Compiler (All-in-One Package) (Updated October 7, 2018)

Post by deltarho[1859] »

Thanks, Paul.

Jodie Whittaker, the next Dr Who, was on American television recently and some folk had difficulty understanding her Yorkshire accent. Yorkshire is a county in England where the friendliest people in the country live. Someone once described the Yorkshire Dales as God's country. No guesses where I come from. When I get time I shall knock out a Yorkshire language file for you. <smile>

Someone knocked on my brother's front door. My brother shouted: "Owie in man". Nothing happened except another knock. At the top of his voice, my brother shouted: "OWIE IN MAN!". Nothing happened except another knock. My brother got up and said to the guy at the front door: "Are you deaf - I said owie in man". The guy said: "I'm from London". My brother stared at him for a few seconds then said: "Oh, do come in". <laugh>
Provoni

Re: WinFBE Editor and FreeBASIC Compiler (All-in-One Package) (Updated October 6, 2018)

Post by Provoni »

deltarho[1859] wrote:@Provoni

'#Resource "'<filename.rc>"

@PaulSquires

The Build Listbox is misbehaving - it closes immediately on releasing the left mouse button. As a workaround, I am changing the default build to enable me to make a change.
Tyvm!
dafhi

Post by dafhi »

when i hit ctrl-R and press tab, hi-lighted source gets replaced (by a tab)

expected: move to the 'replace with' field
PaulSquires

Post by PaulSquires »

dafhi wrote:when i hit ctrl-R and press tab, hi-lighted source gets replaced (by a tab)

expected: move to the 'replace with' field
Thanks dafhi, I have fixed this and it will be in the update.
Linuxbob

Post by Linuxbob »

deltarho[1859] wrote:Yorkshire is a county in England where the friendliest people in the country live. Someone once described the Yorkshire Dales as God's country.
I agree. I have a good friend here in Ohio who is from Yorkshire, and she is awesome.
deltarho[1859]

Post by deltarho[1859] »

Linuxbob wrote:I have a good friend here in Ohio who is from Yorkshire, and she is awesome.
That is not good fortune all the lasses from Yorkshire are awesome. <smile>
dafhi

Post by dafhi »

replace a with b

Code: Select all

aa
andykmv

Post by andykmv »

Paul, can the compiler results content be made selectable so that i can select and copy messages or parts thereof in the description column ? or is there a way to do so already built in ?
PaulSquires

Post by PaulSquires »

andykmv wrote:Paul, can the compiler results content be made selectable so that i can select and copy messages or parts thereof in the description column ? or is there a way to do so already built in ?
As you've seen, the Compiler Results is a Listview and the you can't highlight the Description text. You could switch to the "Compiler Log File" tab and highlight and select the text from the log file output. You can right click to present a popup menu to select Copy, etc.
andykmv

Post by andykmv »

PaulSquires wrote:.... You could switch to the "Compiler Log File" tab and highlight and select the text from the log file output. You can right click to present a popup menu to select Copy, etc.
(headsmack) thanks Paul!
Amundo

Post by Amundo »

Have just come back to FB after a long time, found this and DAMN, thanks very much PaulSquires, a worthy successor to FBEdit.
PaulSquires

Re: WinFBE Editor and FreeBASIC Compiler (All-in-One Package) (Updated November 13, 2018)

Post by PaulSquires »

https://github.com/PaulSquires/WinFBE/releases

Version 1.8.4 (November 13, 2018)
- Added: View ToolBox menu item is now implemented.
- Fixed: Canceling New Project creation would not erase new project in memory object.
- Fixed: Help Viewer screen flickering by adding WS_CLIPCHILDREN WS_CLIPSIBLINGS window styles.
- Fixed: Help Viewer treeview nodes are now selected to reflect the currently loaded help page.
- Fixed: When Help Viewer has focus, accelerator keys no longer act on the code editor.
- Fixed: Sizing of embedded Help Viewer web browser so it resizes correctly at bottom of the form.

Version 1.8.3 (November 10, 2018)
- Added: Back, Forward, Print, Find buttons to the Help Viewer display dialog.
- Added: MaximizeBox, MinimizeBox to the Help Viewer display dialog.
- Changed: The generated HTML help file code no longer imposes a fixed page width of 728 pixels.

Version 1.8.2 (November 8, 2018)
- Added: CMaskedEdit control (from the WinFBX Library framework).
- Added: ComboBox control.
- Added: Code editor Calltips for the Frame control.
- Added: New Help system for WinFBE and WinFBX.
- Fixed: CheckBox and OptionButton now correctly test for BN_CLICKED notification.
- Fixed: "Custom Color" label in the PropertyList color picker would not display properly in WinFBE64.
- Fixed: Pressing TAB key in the Replace popup form (Ctrl+R) will now move keyboard input focus between the Find and Replace textboxes.
bcohio2001

Re: WinFBE Editor and FreeBASIC Compiler (All-in-One Package) (Updated November 13, 2018)

Post by bcohio2001 »

I am still having issues with IF/THEN/ELSE and CASE. Indentation problem.

Code: Select all

'Test of If/Then/Else
if x = 1 then
   y = 2
   else
      y = 3
end if

'Test of Select Case
select case x
   case 1
      y = 1
      '