Object-Oriented GUI Library

Headers, Bindings, Libraries for use with FreeBASIC, Please include example of use to help ensure they are tested and usable.
datwill310

Re: Object-Oriented GUI Library

Post by datwill310 »

Hi just a little message saying that this project has not died yet, it's just that I will be busy with other projects for the next several months now (yes, I will finish that game I've been talking about!), so the OGL will be pretty much in a sort of hibernation.

Does anybody find use out of it? Or is anybody [still] interested in the project?
Makoto WATANABE

Post by Makoto WATANABE »

Dear datwill310

I am very interested in the Object-Oriented GUI Library project.
datwill310

Post by datwill310 »

Makoto WATANABE wrote:Dear datwill310

I am very interested in the Object-Oriented GUI Library project.
Thanks for the feedback!
datwill310

Post by datwill310 »

Bug identified: the scaling for DPI-awareness within the OGL causes windows to be resized incorrectly.
UPDATE:
I was using a Windows 7 system when i found this out, and I have thoughts that the DPI-awareness functions are not part of Windows 7, so it causes this part of the OGL to malfunction.
In a future release, the OGL should apply checking for versions of Windows before applying DPI-awareness code.
For those using 2.1 and any version of Windows before 8, you will have to use 2.0 so that DPI-awareness code is removed from your program.
datwill310

Post by datwill310 »

Important notice.

The OGL is now discontinued. Sorry about this :/

There are many reasons, wanting to move to C++, also many other projects, and work.

If anyone wants to continue the project, go ahead.

Thanks to those who have taken interest in this project.