PacMan2: Network Edition + 2 Different Worlds

User projects written in or related to FreeBASIC.
D.J.Peters

Postby D.J.Peters » Aug 17, 2011 23:13

hello Mihail_B
remove my email adress from your first post please.

There are to mutch email robots on the web, you know ?

(My mail address is a part of some docs and source codes but not for a public forum.)

thank you

Joshy
Mihail_B

Re: PacMan2: Network Edition + 2 Different Worlds

Postby Mihail_B » Sep 06, 2011 15:38

Pacman2 - The Family
Network Edtion

network game {beta} release
ver 2.4
Lachie Dazdarian

Postby Lachie Dazdarian » Feb 29, 2012 21:42

What's the status with this Mihail?
Mihail_B

Postby Mihail_B » Mar 01, 2012 18:08

What's the status with this Mihail?

Marios Lokas wrote "the system requirements" sheet for the game [get the PDF from :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pacman2family/files/
He did a good,nice and objective job !

I've done some updates recently but nothing important ...
I'm between university and dotA ... between M$ VC++ and Android's Java ...
I've finished the opengl engine for the 3D world ... but I need to create 3D models ... and I must create for that an entire library for handling 3D model loading .... bla-bla-bla ..... and I need a 3D model editor .... good and simple ... etc...

Once I have those 3D models ... the first map will definitely be dotA :D (that well known map to all League of Legends players, Heroes of Newerth, DOTA2 .... and warcraft2 Defense Of The Ancients ....:D)

Yet another dota with pacmans .... buying items .... from stores , upgrading in level ... bla-bla-bla and that shall be of course network playing !

The other plan will be to Finnish Peer2Peer connection for network games ... which shell be ready ... one day ...

Thanks for asking ... I'm watching all the events on games.freebasic.net ... I'd read all the articles ... but I had/have nothing important to say that's way I'm not saying too many things ... I'm sort of bored .... I just can't wait for some new battery technologies to come to market ... [unrelated directly ... but indirectly related to programmers ...bla-bla-bla]
Lachie Dazdarian

Postby Lachie Dazdarian » Mar 24, 2012 22:13

Pacman 2 need time-based movement implemented. I just hate games that allow you to set their speed with an option, while the very speed totally effects the gameplay. Fix this pls.
Mihail_B

Postby Mihail_B » Mar 25, 2012 17:13

Lachie Dazdarian wrote:Pacman 2 need time-based movement implemented. I just hate games that allow you to set their speed with an option, while the very speed totally effects the gameplay. Fix this pls.

LOL Keep on dreaming :D
Hate my game .... like you never hate any other game in your life, 'cause I'll never change that option ever never ever in my whole, hole,holy life .... Muhahahaha !
:)
----------
Why would you hate such a nice thing ?
It's like a reveal map for lazy guys ... who just want to have some fun ... and laugh and win by all means .... in order to see all the game ....

If you upset me any longer [ =)) ] I'm going to become a blasphemer like [someone in this phorum] and port
all my work to freepascal or even to M$ WC++ ... ha ha ha

---
Ok this was mostly just a joke .... maybe I can create a special ZIP for guys [or mostly a guy]who never likes to change anything or/and/xor likes only automated stuff ....
see ya
have fun
dafhi

Postby dafhi » Mar 26, 2012 4:06

Lachie if you wanted to form a basic gaming coder's group I would be more than happy to join. But it could be a still many years before I begin to think of making a game myself.
Lachie Dazdarian

Postby Lachie Dazdarian » Mar 26, 2012 8:37

I'm finding it difficult to find time for game dev for the past year or even more, so I'm not sure if forming game dev groups is a good idea atm. I would like for people to learn some game dev axioms, and I have an idea regarding that...an article (more a rant) for the next BASIC Gaming issue.
dafhi

Postby dafhi » Mar 26, 2012 11:23

Sounds good. Be sure to check out the Beginner's sub-forum when you get a chance
Mihail_B

Postby Mihail_B » Mar 27, 2012 12:04

=))

Return to “Projects”