I'm xingyun86.I come from China. I am very interesting in your FF project after see.
Could you contact me and talk with me about something. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward for your reply
2018.7.6 From Pei
PaulSquires wrote:EDIT: March 8, 2016
- Download updated to Version 3.78.
The program is freeware
so hopefully it will benefit a few people in the community.
Support Forum: http://http://www.planetsquires.com/pro ... /index.php
A few notes are in order just so you know what this program is all about and its limitations:
- It is a visual designer with a built-in code editor very similar to the way that Visual Basic operated in the past.
- It is Windows only. The FireFly exe is 32-bit but it can produce 32-bit and/or 64-bit exe's based on what FreeBASIC compiler you have set up for FireFly to use.
- The FB code that is generated is based on #Lang FB. I doubt that will ever change.
- I wrote the code editor portion from scratch so it may not be as complete or polished as say Scintilla or similar but it does work pretty well. It may not handle unicode based languages.
This version of FireFly for FreeBASIC has been tested with the very latest 32 bit and 64 bit versions of the FreeBASIC compiler.
Good luck! I really hope that this visual designer helps Windows programmers to create programs more easily and quickly than they have in the past.