Kids of Karendow Rerelease is done!

User contributed sources that have become inactive, deprecated, or generally unusable. But ... we don't really want to throw them away either.
Eponasoft

Post by Eponasoft »

This file was originally hosted on one of my servers. Since Blair disappeared and there was no traffic to the subdomain in over a year, the files were taken down quite some time ago. I will look into my server backups to see if I can find a copy of this file; no promises and it may take awhile, but if I find it, I'll put it up for download if no one else has found it.
Sebastian

Post by Sebastian »

Since Blair disappeared and there was no traffic to the subdomain in over a year, the files were taken down quite some time ago.
If you need new webspace to store the project file, you can get hosting access to one of the FreeBASIC-Portal.de webservers. :-)

In case of interest just drop me a line.
webmaster [at] freebasic-portal [dot] de
Eponasoft

Post by Eponasoft »

Don't need space to store it, as I have my own servers. If I'm able to find the file kicking around the archives though, I'll send it to you anyways since something like this should probably be kept around for others to enjoy. :) Thanks for the offer.
Jojo

Post by Jojo »

Nice! I really hope you can find the files, it would be really sad if this gem was lost. :)
Blair

Post by Blair »

Eponasoft,

Were you able to find a copy in your server's backups?

Blair
Eponasoft

Post by Eponasoft »

I'm not sure which disc it's on... we did mass backups so much that we didn't have time to label most of them, and I have about 700 more possible discs it could be on so it might take a little while considering I'm also doing full-time work on this PCE production.
Jojo

Re: Kids of Karendow Rerelease is done!

Post by Jojo »

Any news on this? :\
Lachie Dazdarian

Re: Kids of Karendow Rerelease is done!

Post by Lachie Dazdarian »

Yeah! I want this too. Badly.