You dreamt it I did it :-)StillLearning wrote:Since you already know where the array selected starts and ends why do you not have the delta correspond to the starting and ending of the array?
It's working but not fully tested so take this version as a beta (32bit only). http://users.freebasic-portal.de/sarg/F ... _EXE32.zip
Try it. Any comment and any improvement request are highly expected. And obviously report any issue.
Short guide :
- 'Set index" : to selected a value for the index in the allowed range, indicated by min and max.
- ' -/+1' : to decrease or increase the index also in the range.
These actions update automatically the display.
- 'Update' : update the display (not automatically done as in proc/var tab) when values have changed
- these information are not completly linked with their source so updating could arise an error.
Eg you follow a local array. When exiting from the procedure this doesn't close the show/expand window. Or after a redim.
- Arrays inside structure are handled. (I hope without issue...)
- With multi dim arrays only the last dimension is used.
- Show/expand is always usable for other sorts of variables.