My reply not as quickly that said in my email.... Thanks again for your comments.
- some of yours modifications added. For example use of lcase.
- 'Continue do' not added. It seems not usefull as when a test is true the other ones are not executed (if elseif..).
- 'fbc.exe' kept as compiler. fbdebugger is too close to fbc : it would be difficult to use it with an other compiler.
- 'messages for fbc/ide fields not filled' not added. As written in my email, users not using them should not get the warning message each time they start fbdebugger.
- Parameters for execution of debuggees, DBG = cmdexe(), are saved and restored.
- Parameters for compilation, CMPL, are now saved BUT there is only one set : not one dedicated for each debuggee. This could be easily change.
I upload a new beta version also without all its own debugging statements. Fbdebugger 2.80 beta 7
A screenshot of my current work on a fbdebugger written with (almost) no Windows API. The goal is a tools for both Windows and Linux. I'll try also to integrate a light editor and a GUI designer. For now there are different buttons, tooltips, contextual menus, scrolling bars, message boxes, tabs, treeviews. Any help is welcome. :-)