A new version 2.80 beta 1. What's new :
- the use of dwarf debugging data. (AS), (CS), (CD) near the file names indicate the type of compilation and the used debugging data.
- As the procs added by fbc (default constructors and so on) have no corresponding lines in source code they are ignored (execution and locate in source code) but are visible in the proc tab.
- Redim arrays are now managed (gcc, change done by dkl).
- Minor bugs fixedFbdebugger 2.80 BETA 1
READ CAREFULLY :
- Mainly compatible with the beta version of FBC 0.91 provided by mod.http://users.freebasic-portal.de/mod/da ... indows.zip
- As the direct use of dwarf data is not simple (understatement....) fbdebugger needs objdump. Put it in the fbdebugger folder.
- Compilation command = fbc -s console -g -gen gcc -v -Wc -gdwarf-2
- The code is to be cleaned ; a lot of internal debugging instructions are still existing.
- The tests become a bit complicated : gen gas, gen gcc, stabs and dwarf. And also mixed cases. So there could be issues :-).
Feel free to report them.