DIR statement : file attributes for Newbies

Post your FreeBASIC source, examples, tips and tricks here. Please don’t post code without including an explanation.
Trinity

Re: DIR statement : file attributes for Newbies

Post by Trinity »

@ critics , when you have a clear head, reread this :
Trinity wrote:I do not yet master "binary logic as shown in the wiki" and have no intention having to spend time on learning about it now.
ref. : viewtopic.php?p=237951#p237951

I woke up with a smile on my lips this morning having realized how screamingly funny this forum thread is.
This an actual example of how some experienced coders prefer to teach newbies code etiquette and what happens to those who for one reason or another cannot keep code etiquette or shy away from something for whatever reason(s).
While I think that all this is screamingly funny then I am still kind of happy that it wasn't something really important that I didn't do when told - you know like eating my breakfast when I was told or something like that - I mean what would have happened then ???

However funny this all is then I have decided to take a leave from the forum for at least a while.... Have fun coding and keeping the code etiquette ;-) :-D

Re: DIR statement : file attributes for Newbies

Post by 3622 »

Hallelujah