From a few posts ago in this thread:
Working on this one next. Long time bug if using fb.SET_GL_2D_MODE, fb.OGL_2D_AUTO_SYNC with the OpenGL driver.
If anyone is interested:
- Some fbgfx operations are tested automatically by the test suite. All are non-interactive and use a NULL gfx driver to test operations and check results.
- We have a number of bugs that show up related to drawing, refreshing, palette, shaped windows, switching to full screen and back, different graphics modes on different systems, and so on, that can't be tested with the test suite.
- If anyone is interested putting together a series of interactive tests for users to try out, would be helpful.
- Need not necessarily be complicated
- something along the lines of 1) do something, 2) ask the user, did you see ....?, 3) Answer yes/no and log it
- would be helpful to know what works or not in different scenarios and may be helpful to user as a very simple demo of what kinds of things can be done.