Upload Site

General FreeBASIC programming questions.
xbgtc

Upload Site

Post by xbgtc »

Hi - looking for recommendations on a good upload site for my game so it can be downloaded by the forum. I've still got Mediafire i think but last time some had problems and said to use something else - thanks.
Julcar

Re: Upload Site

Post by Julcar »

If your game weight is lower than 2mb, you can use free hosting package from Awardspace.com, else, you can use 1apps.com that allows bigger files (but always compressed)
St_W

Post by St_W »

If you've something worth sharing for a long time put it e.g. on GitHub, ideally with source code. If a few months availability are enough then free hosting providers or filehosters are fine as well, just don't expect your content to be still available in a few years.
jj2007

Post by jj2007 »

A personal site like xbgtc.eu would cost you about 10€ per year, one GB of storage included.
adeyblue

Post by adeyblue »

mega.nz - 20GB for free. The stuff I put it on a few years ago is still there but of course, past performance is no guarantee of future results.
You do have to intentionally share the uploads to get download links - Right click on the file and click Get Link after its uploaded.