Forum Moderators

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
dodicat

Re: Forum Moderators

Post by dodicat »

We had a member moderator (Richard)
It has all been done before.
Just a volunteer needed.
I'll second Imortis if Richard is unavailable.
deltarho[1859]

Post by deltarho[1859] »

MrSwiss wrote:He clearly forgot the old adage: "Once a liar, always a liar."
But I could not through with it and why I came clean. What we have is a pathetic excuse not to "come to some kind of understanding or compromise".

It is academic because I have not withdrawn my resignation. I hung in at my resignation thread because I felt that I was actually getting somewhere. coderJeff wrote, "Up for consideration, is how to install moderators". The door was opened and imortis stepped in. I got somewhere.
coderJeff
Site Admin

Post by coderJeff »

Deltarho, what meaning your resignation has, is entirely up to you. You are still posting.
MrSwss, you upset people and I get complaints.

You two have not reached any kind of understanding. I if catch you two fighting, I suspend both your accounts.

The future moderators, whoever they are, can show everyone how much better this can be handled.
Munair

Post by Munair »

coderJeff wrote:Deltarho, what meaning your resignation has, is entirely up to you. You are still posting.
MrSwss, you upset people and I get complaints.

You two have not reached any kind of understanding. I if catch you two fighting, I suspend both your accounts.

The future moderators, whoever they are, can show everyone how much better this can be handled.
Good.
deltarho[1859]

Post by deltarho[1859] »

coderJeff wrote:I if catch you two fighting, I suspend both your accounts.
I have so wanted to see something like that.

It is also very tempting. My kamikaze plane is being fueled as I write this. I am kidding. <laugh>

All the forum needs now is: "If I get any more complaints about you, MrSwiss, I will suspend your account."
Deltarho, what meaning your resignation has, is entirely up to you. You are still posting.
I will now stop - to everyone's relief I should imagine.
Amen to that.