[Offtopic]Free 2d/3d tools

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
nimdays

[Offtopic]Free 2d/3d tools

Post by nimdays »

A bunch, and FreeBasic is there. I hope can be useful to reduce your time making a game or anything.

https://www.united3dartists.com/forum/v ... =10&t=3687

I'm not a member of unitedartists nor am i artist.
Last edited by nimdays on Feb 12, 2018 0:25, edited 1 time in total.
coderJeff
Site Admin

Re: Free 2d/3d tools

Post by coderJeff »

nimdays, I'm just curious, why post about this? Nothing personal. Without any explanation of why you think it is significant that there is a link to FreeBASIC, I don't get the point of the of this post. And I have a problem; as I think it may give people the idea nobody cares what gets posted here.
D.J.Peters

Post by D.J.Peters »

@nimdays Thank you for the link to this great collection of software.
@coderJeff It's "offtopic" but I hope you can live with it :-)

Joshy
coderJeff
Site Admin

Post by coderJeff »

I can live with it. Thanks.

I think it's fair to ask that the opening post have a little more information than just a link. There was another user that tried to post a response here with just list of links. Maybe they should try again, and I will just let it go, sincerely.
nimdays

Post by nimdays »

coderJeff wrote:nimdays, I'm just curious, why post about this? Nothing personal. Without any explanation of why you think it is significant that there is a link to FreeBASIC, I don't get the point of the of this post. And I have a problem; as I think it may give people the idea nobody cares what gets posted here.
I'm sorry, I'll edit the fisrt post.I thought it would be useful because there are some graphic and audio tools especially for some game develovers.

For example, If someone has a finished program written in FreeBasic and wants to create an installer, He/She can use innosetup or nsis from the link above or build an installer by him/herself.

If you think my post is spam, You can remove it.
D.J.Peters wrote:@nimdays Thank you for the link to this great collection of software.
Joshy
Nice to see you again :)