created my new website

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
Nexinarus

created my new website

Post by Nexinarus »

Hey guys - haven't talked here for a few decades but anyways.

site: http://nick.hybd.net/

Yesterday/today I created my new website, it's a simple but effective place for me to showcase products of mine and other personal info. I've put up all of my old QBASIC products I could find - 4 games, 2 gfx demo (including a 256 byte .com file tunnel demo writtin asm (for asm compo). This place will house any new projects I work on, hopefully end of the year I'll start to make something.

Have a browse in the code section if you want to laugh at my old QB stuff :P

Also note - if anybody has a copy of "the story of microsoul", my minigame for a rpgdx.net compo, please tell me - i've lost it.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

hah! I loved Rocketeer. I think I was working on an alternate graphics pack for it for a while... not that I was a great pixel artist. Might have to download it for nostalgic effect.

Thanks for sharing the site. : )
Nexinarus

Post by Nexinarus »

Hah thanks man! I didn't know anybody liked it! I believe I included a map editor, but i cant remember.

I do remember somebody emailing me a really cool graphics pack of thier own but I've no idea if I still have it. I also was gonna remake it, we'll see.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Can't find 'em now, but I think I might've e-mailed you something turning the character into more of a space character or something... can't remember if I got around to tweaking the enemies or not.

Anyways, downloaded it again and enjoyed the quick diversion. ; ) I forgot about the reddening of the palette as you take damage. Fun stuff!