Update???

Game development specific discussions.
HillbillyGeek

Update???

Post by HillbillyGeek »

games.freebasic.net is a fantastic site......but its been a CENTURY since there's been an update there......anyone know what's up??
datwill310

Re: Update???

Post by datwill310 »

Was just finding out about this site last night :)
I too notice that the last update was a good few years ago.
datwill310

Post by datwill310 »

Been scanning some of this Game dev thread, and have spotted this recent post:

http://www.freebasic.net/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=25404

Check it out ;) maybe this might answer some questions? Not too sure though, I've not read all of it.
Lachie Dazdarian

Post by Lachie Dazdarian »

I will try to update in the next following months. Having troubles juggling my interests and work, will make a big move in the near future that will hopefully allow me to have a better life balance.

I don't think there are some major games I missed, thought. Although I missed to update the website with the last FBGD compo entries. For those I'm sure.

Would definitely like to keep the website seemengly alive, at least with yearly updates if anything better is not viable.

One of my mid-term goals is to up my web dev skills, to learn a proper CMS, and then slowly port FBGD to it, as a portfolio peace. But I'm already getting too much ahead of myself.
datwill310

Post by datwill310 »

Lachie Dazdarian wrote:I will try to update in the next following months. Having troubles juggling my interests and work, will make a big move in the near future that will hopefully allow me to have a better life balance.

I don't think there are some major games I missed, thought. Although I missed to update the website with the last FBGD compo entries. For those I'm sure.

Would definitely like to keep the website seemengly alive, at least with yearly updates if anything better is not viable.

One of my mid-term goals is to up my web dev skills, to learn a proper CMS, and then slowly port FBGD to it, as a portfolio peace. But I'm already getting too much ahead of myself.
I've got a game project going on right now actually ;), once I've finished it I'll let you know if you would like to somehow host it (or link to the host on the website).
Lachie Dazdarian

Post by Lachie Dazdarian »

Look, as long as there is anyone making a half-decent FreeBASIC game, I have an access to a PC with internet connection and some shred of sanity, the world is not colapsing, then that specific game will get my attenton and an upload to FBGD.

So I'm eager to hear what you are cooking up.

Never hesistate to hit me up on my email, if I forget from time to time FB exists. :P
datwill310

Post by datwill310 »

Lachie Dazdarian wrote:Look, as long as there is anyone making a half-decent FreeBASIC game, I have an access to a PC with internet connection and some shred of sanity, the world is not colapsing, then that specific game will get my attenton and an upload to FBGD.

So I'm eager to hear what you are cooking up.

Never hesistate to hit me up on my email, if I forget from time to time FB exists. :P
Oh dear I just submitted a game to FBGD, and later realised that this site doesn't accept games in development T_T. Oh well I hope you can forgive me on that.