- 'CLOSE #0' now returns an error, instead of closing all open file handles
- Bitfields were allowed to be passed to BYREF parameters
- #3153953: Faulty reoptimisation of constant optimizing in complex nested addition/subtraction expressions
- #3327533: Internal compiler error trying to parse non-integer bounds in array declarations
- C emitter: Erroneous '.0' being appended to double floating point literals like '1e-100'
- C emitter: Hidden UDT result parameters were emitted last rather than first in function declarations
- Fixed buggy PRINT USING floating-point scaling, now works more consistently across all platforms
- Built-in defines (__FILE__ & co) didn't use $ to prevent escaping
- time() crashed when the system time couldn't be retrieved
- Extra CR printed in -exx runtime error messages
Full Windows installer.
FB in a .zip, extract anywhere and use.
Self-extracting installer for installing into /usr/local.
FB in a .tar.gz for installing into /usr/local.
Extract and use, comes with own 32bit binutils and basic libraries.
FB for DOS, extract and use (beware of long filenames on some examples).
Good old (new) FB manual CHM.
For the fbhelp program (QB-like help viewer).
HTML, with 00index.html start page, useful as offline documentation when there is no CHM viewer.
For printing to paper.
Compiler, runtime and documentation source all in one.
All the downloads are hosted over at SourceForge.