You can install any script you want, as long as it's not abusive and you have a license for it. Ryan's site is actually on the same server as yours.
But if you'd rather write all the scripts yourself, I say go for it. You'll learn a lot more.
Search found 131 matches
- Nov 14, 2007 4:18
- Forum: DOS
- Topic: FreeBASIC and monochrome adapters (text mode)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3313
I don't think you understand Fox's question. He's referring to monochrome text mode, not Hercules graphics or EGA/VGA monochrome. When you have both a monochrome card (MDA or Hercules) and an EGA/VGA card installed, you use "mode mono" or "mode co80" to switch the active adapter in DOS. Whatever pro...
- Nov 01, 2007 22:59
- Forum: DOS
- Topic: DOS gfxlib improvements (proper locking semantics)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11628
Please don't reprogram the PIT. It doesn't work under Windows XP , and it doesn't even work on plain MS-DOS with the MS Network Client loaded. The RTC (int 70h) already runs at 1024Hz and is much more compatible. Any 286 or newer computer should have no problem with the RTC interrupt. More info her...
- Sep 29, 2007 0:17
- Forum: Hardware Interfaces / Communication
- Topic: Register Programming, DAS1601, INP OUT (solved)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6651
Why do you keep using strings? You don't need strings. You can do it all with one line of code:
Code: Select all
value = (inp(reg) shl 4) or (inp(reg + 1) shr 4)
- Sep 20, 2007 22:23
- Forum: Community Discussion
- Topic: FreeBASIC Torrents: Screw FB. Huzzah, Themes!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 10326
- Sep 10, 2007 22:49
- Forum: Projects
- Topic: Here's a software 3d thing that might be useful.
- Replies: 49
- Views: 36745
- Jun 01, 2007 15:44
- Forum: General
- Topic: Vista won't support full screen fb Dos apps?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 14070