Spelling Correction under Documentation>CommunityTutorials>Using Libraries in FreeBASIC

Forum for discussion about the documentation project.
basicjohnny

Spelling Correction under Documentation>CommunityTutorials>Using Libraries in FreeBASIC

Post by basicjohnny »

Just in the interest of having our documentation as polished as possible:

In the "Using Libraries" tutorial, in the section "What are these Libraries, Anyway?", on line 3, 4th last word, "reigon" should be corrected to say "region".

I can see that it was made by a user called SJ Zero. Does SJ Zero need to be the one that corrects it, or is there a group of people who look after the documentation?

Great to see so many tutorials by the way. I would like to make one myself when I become more comfortable with the FreeBASIC language.
badidea

Re: Spelling Correction under Documentation>CommunityTutorials>Using Libraries in FreeBASIC

Post by badidea »

basicjohnny wrote:Just in the interest of having our documentation as polished as possible:

In the "Using Libraries" tutorial, in the section "What are these Libraries, Anyway?", on line 3, 4th last word, "reigon" should be corrected to say "region".

I can see that it was made by a user called SJ Zero. Does SJ Zero need to be the one that corrects it, or is there a group of people who look after the documentation?

Great to see so many tutorials by the way. I would like to make one myself when I become more comfortable with the FreeBASIC language.
Anyone with a freebasic wiki account can edit the wiki.
To apply for an account see: Wiki signups (might take some time)
You can also post wiki comments here: Wiki improvements
Typo is fixed now.
The 'Community Tutorials' can be outdated, although 'Sancho3' did some cleanup 2 years ago.
Most active wiki editor is 'fxm' at the moment.
basicjohnny

Re: Spelling Correction under Documentation>CommunityTutorials>Using Libraries in FreeBASIC

Post by basicjohnny »

Excellent! Thanks for the quick reply.

I may join in editing the wiki in the future.