requesting beta testers

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
syn9

requesting beta testers

Post by syn9 »

i'm planning on finishing a game this upcoming week and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in helping beta test.

i probably wont be accepting all applicants. just enough to help get the gameplay feeling solid and well rounded. please drop me a line at syn9 at dev9 dot net
thanks.
Hexadecimal Dude!

Post by Hexadecimal Dude! »

:o whoa that looks cool!
syn9

Post by syn9 »

thanks. ive updated my front page so that it will show the up to date screenshots and information

http://syn9.thingie.net/
syn9

Post by syn9 »

to the beta testers that signed up that visit this board. the beta has been sent to your email. thanks

some updated shots:

http://syn9.thingie.net
h4tt3n

Post by h4tt3n »

dammit that looks nice!
thesanman112

sweet....

Post by thesanman112 »

just a pop up....

can you add some detailed textureing?...also, can you make some scene scenario's...like have a ship in the water to take off from and come to land to do something specific?...like maybe recue some people and blow up some satellite base station..heheehe!!

have you got like a hudge flight plan made up(a long flight through the hard drive ...)) meaning you fly for say fifteen minutes to a place or something along those lines...A big database expantion I guess woulld be maybe another way of explaining it...

LOOKS SWEET AS ALWAYS !!!!
syn9

Post by syn9 »

thanks. i do plan on adding texturing. scenarios are already implemented. i haven't considered huge flight plans. but that is a good idea
yetifoot

Post by yetifoot »

Wow, cool, looks great.
syn9

Post by syn9 »

update. took out the water and made it chase cam only now

stylin

Post by stylin »

Nice, looks awesome so far !
maves_moya

Post by maves_moya »

Look really nice and familiar. Hope you release a demo or something before release.
Nexinarus

Post by Nexinarus »

Syn9 you are truly a genius - You really should make a career out of game designing. If its as enjoyable as zero G and it looks like it will be much more enjoyable im sure its great.
syn9

Post by syn9 »

thanks guys

@maves_moya: id like to release a demo, but im afraid that if i do i'll stop working on it. heh... thats what ive done in the past... the only game i really finished that i didnt release any demos for was the griffon legend.

@nexinarus: thanks man. i hope you enjoy playing it. ive definitely enjoyed making it. the problem im having now is trying to make the game more fun and allowing the player to have a great 'flying and shooting' experience. sort of like a shmup. but inside an actual city where enemies dont come at you in waves. they hide inside of buildings and use guerrilla tactics.
Voltage

Post by Voltage »

As always, amazing work syn9. This looks fantastic, and I am eager to get my hands on the finished prod.

Keep doing what your doing.

Syn9 for president, you have my vote. :)