GC - Win32 GUI Creator

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
Kcproductionz

Post by Kcproductionz »

Becuase linux programming is a mysterious and magical world unknown to all but a few?
dkl
Site Admin

Post by dkl »

@D.J.Peters: Nice if you can do that, however, I could never program a GUI thingy for linux. Don't you need a DLL? Are you using your own DLL's (using WinAPI and... for linux?) or something like wx-c or whatever GUI lib?

Besides, I also want to make a program that let you just design your GUI, then to generate the FB code from it and then you start your GUI project without having to do all the GUI work. (However, I think I will give the user the opportunity to add code while designing the GUI)

And second, I wanted to show some beginners how to use windows api... At least for me it would be very useful to create a simple window with a button, then go into the source and see what is needed to do this, just like having a working example.

oh btw it's not always fun to code a thingy like this. :-) but I always like the days when my program starts without any problems...