It's competition time!

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
k7

Post by k7 »

ciw1973, are you going to submit an article/news piece to QBE for this competition?
Mysoft

Post by Mysoft »

but FBGFX was made especificaly for FB, dont? (that's not the exact case of FBSOUND)

but well, it was considered part of freebasic anyway, xD
ciw1973

Post by ciw1973 »

k7 wrote:ciw1973, are you going to submit an article/news piece to QBE for this competition?
I thought I'd missed the deadline, so am working on the website at the moment.

If there's still time, I'll start work on an article this evening. Most of it'll just be what I'll be putting on the website anyway.
Lachie Dazdarian

Post by Lachie Dazdarian »

Are you saying people are wrong to like my game?

No. But they are wrong to like it over some others. That was my whole point. And when I say wrong I mean wrong in Lachie's universe, naturally. ;)

BTW ciw1973, do you plan to comment each entry on this website, as you promised?
Last edited by Lachie Dazdarian on Nov 29, 2007 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
ciw1973

Post by ciw1973 »

Lachie Dazdarian wrote:BTW ciw1973, do you plan to comment each entry on this website, as you promised?
I'll be putting the comments on the website which will be ready in the next day or so. They'd get lost in this thread if I went back and edited my original results post.

As I didn't get chance to do them on the night, and I can't find what I prepared whilst I was away, they needed to be re-written.

I'll post up a link to the website when it's ready, but you'll find exactly the same information in the next QBE if I can get the write-up finished in time. My girlfriend's parents' car broke down earlier, so we had to go pick them up, which means I've not had chance to work on it tonight.
ciw1973

Post by ciw1973 »

OK. The prize money has been paid, and so apart from the website which will be up and running in the next day or so, that's it for another competition.

Just out of interest, is anyone going to be taking part in the Ludum Dare 48 Hour games contest starting the middle of next month?

I posted the link earlier in this thread, but here is another link, with details of how to join in the competition at the top of the page.

I'm hoping to have the time to take part myself. So far, the weekend is free, but that doesn't mean by the time the competition starts it still will be.
harmonv

Post by harmonv »

CIW:

Where is the website with all your comments on the entries?
You mention it several times but don't provide a link.