Access denied

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
leopardpm

Re: Access denied

Post by leopardpm »

BasicCoder2 wrote:@counting_pine,
Thank you for the input on solving the problem.
It seems to have rectified itself somehow in that the post that I could not submit is now accepted. It is a bit flakey at times in that I had to select [Submit] twice.
Maybe I will download FireFox and see how that goes.
Short posts like this one work without any issue except a message to tell me "this page isn't working" when if fact it does.
And indeed if I edit the same post and submit again there is no message at all.
ah, I didn't realize it but I have been having the same issue (or at least related) - small posts seem to be accepted, but larger ones 'act' as if they do not post (but really do get posted normally)...after posting, I have to use my browser (firefox) back button twice then refresh the window to actually see my post... I thought it was my computer OS having issues because I have some sort of nastiness going on with other things as well, not just FB forum issues...
dodicat

Re: Access denied

Post by dodicat »

I notice that Microsoft edge (Win 10 default browser) will not correctly load code from the code block section.
I am talking select all, copy and paste to an ide, which is the way I use the forum.
Many lines of code regurgitate an error:
E.G.
Expected End-of-Line, found ' ' in '            Screen 0'
I use Google Chrome with no problem.