Relsoft needs help.

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
relsoft

Re: Relsoft needs help.

Post by relsoft »

Hi guys,

Thanks for the help. My wife will be having her 4th chemotherapy session next week(yeah, another curveball. We thought all we would need was the radiotherapy but the cancer metastasized to her lung so it will be a chemo+radio combo).

She's getting better though and without your help, I couldn't have afforded her treatment.

Again,

Thank you so much!
owen

Post by owen »

Prayers for her.

Ps I am going to the PI next year. I hope to open a school teaching fb in mandaluyong and Ilocos Norte.
We'll need computers and teachers (hint hint)
relsoft

Post by relsoft »

owen wrote:Prayers for her.

Ps I am going to the PI next year. I hope to open a school teaching fb in mandaluyong and Ilocos Norte.
We'll need computers and teachers (hint hint)
That would be awesome! It really depends on my wife's condition though. I'm needed 24/7 these days as she can't eat nor take a bath by herself.

Try putting it up on my city(Iloilo City). Hehehe.

I'm always on facebook(almost free here). Name: Anya Therese Lope

:)
owen

Post by owen »

i send funds to family in the pi monthly. we use wal mart's money gram service which works really well and they don't charge us too much for the remittance fees. out of compassion for your wife i will help you. please email me your info. my wife and daughter have gone to the pi the last three years in a row to bury relatives. last time my wife suffered a respiratory attack because the air is so bad in Manila. i can't imagine how hard it must be for your wife.
relsoft

Post by relsoft »

Tell me about it. Even here, the city's air is so polluted I had to resign from my job and do farming on a village 130kms from the city.

Manila is much worse.

Hey, why do you have relatives in the Philippines? Were you born here?

Thanks man, I sent you an email from this board.
owen

Post by owen »

I got your emails.
my email is opreese@gmail.com
web site fbcadcam.com
face book look for owen reese kissimmee fl
Im not Filipino my wife is. I met Virginia while i was in the navy on leave in hong kong. Virginia worked in HK as a domestic helper for 9 years. When i first met her she fed me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich toasted and cut diagonally. I liked that PB&J so much I told her I would come back for her. So after I got out of the navy I moved to HK, got a job at star tv satellite uplink facility, got married, had a boy and came back to the states in 94 had a girl.

I been driving trucks for about 10 yrs now which means im never home. so it will be either virginia or shela who will be sending moneys to you as they are just down the street from a wal mart.
owen

Post by owen »

yes i have relative in the pi and none of them know anything about fb (freebasic). i aim to change that.
relsoft

Post by relsoft »

owen wrote:yes i have relative in the pi and none of them know anything about fb (freebasic). i aim to change that.
Cool! Just give me a holler if ever you're in the Philippines.
Coolman

Post by Coolman »

Hello,

Have you considered alternative treatments ???

Everything is on the net ... i know ... you probably do not believe ... and yet ...

To start, type "Dr Robert Morse" on Youtube ...

good luck...
mrToad

Post by mrToad »

I just saw this. My heart goes out to you and your wife. I am wondering how everything is going. Just keep in touch about it when you can.
relsoft

Post by relsoft »

Update:

She's getting better by the day and her lung lesions have disappeared. Cervical lesions are sub centimeter now and we're going to have our 3rd(of four) Brachytherapy treatment next week(we do this every week).

So far she had Chemo, Tomotherapy and Brachytherapy. Though she needs to be anesthsized(spinal) every brachy, it was the chemo that was very harsh. Lost a lot of weight and just plain sucked.

We lost everything but I feel great that she can now walk with help. She's still on diapers though.

Will try to take her to a local mall here today(she wants to see what changed since her last visit).

Thanks guys! I couldn't thank you enough.
bcohio2001

Post by bcohio2001 »

(Standing up and applauding you and your wife!)
mrToad

Post by mrToad »

Thank you Rel. A friend of mine just got back from PHL. He was in Manila and Cebu, and is engaged to a girl from there, who should be here soon as well. Two of my wife's best friends are from there also, they often miss it. I have observed the culture and I love the people. I am sure you and your wife would get along with us very well. For now all I can say is I'm really glad to hear the progress. We have also had loved ones in similar situations, and we know that kind of thing is indescribably difficult to go through. Even as strangers, I send you my family's love and hope you stay in touch. Maybe I could drop you an email sometime?

Take care and best wishes.
relsoft

Post by relsoft »

Sure bud. Anytime.
I'm always on facebook too. :)